Are you not happy with your WiFi? Want to know how you can boost the signal of your home WiFi? If yes, then this post is only for you. Here, in this post we will discuss all about WiFi Range Extenders. Netgear WiFi Range Extender is a very useful electronic device that helps the user extend their WiFi signals. This Device functions as a bridge, capturing the WiFi from your existing router and rebroadcasting it to home areas where the WiFi is weak, improving the performance of your home Wifi.
Before purchasing a WiFi extender for your home or office, it is recommended to place your wireless router in the most centralized location of your living space. If your router is in a deep edge of your home, you are apparently not maximizing its WiFi reach. By placing your wifi router as near to the central of your home as possible, you can take benefit of the full coverage of the WiFi signal. Netgear WiFi Range Extender is easy to install and setup. Follow these simple steps for Netgear Wifi Extender Setup:
- Plug the Wifi Extender into an electrical outlet and wait until Power LED turns light green.
- Connect your system with WiFi Extender using a wired Ethernet or WiFi connection.
- Launch a web browser on your computer or laptop.
- Type www.mywifiext.net in the address bar and press enter.
- After pressing enter button extender setup page displays.
- Provide detail on the page.
- In the Password field, type the router's existing WiFi network and click the NEXT button.
- Set the network name (SSID) and password for your extender and click the NEXT button.
- Choose the network that you want to extend.
- Click on the next Button.
- A message displays confirming that the extender is connected and ready.
- Click the NEXT button.
- The registration page opened.
- Complete the registration fields and click the FINISH button to complete the setup of wifi range extender.
If you still facing any issue while setting up Netgear WiFi Range Extender, then feel free to contact with My WiFi Ext Fix experts.