If you want to buy a house then do not worry about high interest rates and expensive loan packages at home. There are several lenders / credit providers who are ready to offer you special offers and savings, because you are considered:
1. Have a rate below the average rate of delinquency; and
2. Being a low risk of default on your loan repayments at home.
What special offers and savings available to physicians and other health professionals? With the help of specialty lenders, now you can also apply for home loans with unpaid defaults.
Some lenders / credit providers are ready to help physicians and other healthcare professionals with a number of discounts and preferential benefits. These range from:
Image Source: Google
1. Interest rate reduced rate – Doctors and other health professionals are offered discounts on the interest rate standard variable home loan, which is more than what is offered to many other consumers. It can result in significant savings in a home loan 25 or 30 years;
2. Higher loan to value ratio or LVR – Many home loan packages specialized for medical professionals come with a percentage of LVR than a traditional home loan;
3. The mortgage lender insurance or LMI – may be waived or not even LMI can be considered. Some lenders / credit providers lend you think of more than 80 percent of the loan to value ratio of the property value.
4. The members of your family may even qualify for the interest rate;
5. No assessment is required;
6. You may not have to pay installation costs and application fees;
7. You can have access to easy cash i.e. home equity release loans; and
If you are looking to buy a home and want to complete the loan process quickly, you can contact a broker. He / she is professionally qualified and authorized to provide loan assistance at home to medical specialists.