Since its approval by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), tenofovir-based medications have become a widely recognized human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) treatment alternative in America's antiretroviral motion.
The achievement of this drug has resulted in annual profits for its parent firm, Gilead Sciences Inc., surpassing $11 billion. Find out more information about truvada lawsuit attorneys via exploring online.
Image Source by Google
Nevertheless, users of Truvada–a tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (TDF)-established medicine used to manage and protect against HIV–allege they have developed lasting side effects such as kidney failure and bone loss, something which was not relayed from the business that made this"miracle drug". Today, victims are coming forward to file product liability claims against Gilead Sciences, Inc.
How Can The Kidneys Function?
Healthy kidneys operate as a balancing system that helps in several physiological functions. When in great working condition, you can anticipate healthy kidneys to:
- Maintain a balance of their minerals and water from the blood such as potassium, sodium, and potassium to list a couple.
- Eliminate waste from the bloodstream which collects after exercising, digesting, being subjected to substances, and taking drugs.
- Create renin which aids in controlling blood pressure.
- Produce erythropoietin, which indicates the body to make red blood cells.
- Blend vitamin D to an active form in order that it's helpful to your own body, supporting bone growth and much more.
If kidneys do not function as planned, somebody may get severely ill. The TDF in Truvada was linked to acute kidney damage. This happens when the erection stops working abruptly, leaving the individual to encounter:
- Disruption of blood circulation to the kidneys
- Damage to the kidneys
- Lack of Suitable urine flow